Thursday, August 29, 2019

Ruh roh, runaway pup

   
    I finally had some time to take the dogs out for a long needed walk. I took a quick shower then pulled on my Off-Pants by LOB. Which btw are their recent free group gift. The group is free to join and they come with a colour changing HUD. That allows you to change the colour of the pants, waist/ankle bands, and the hanging strap. Then I tossed on a tank by FKD. It's also a freebie you can grab at their store. It is one of many free group gifts they have out and their group is free to join too. I took the dogs to the beautiful Rosewood Farms on our walk. Once I let them off their leashes Rollick decided to make a run for it. "Where'd he go Sable?.......There! Rollick, c'mere boy." Sable and I had a fun time playing hide and seek among the tall wild flowers and grass with rambunctious Rollick. That little pup had such a great time he fell asleep in the car on the way home. "Sable, I'm trying to type here. What is it?" Ugh!  time for me to go, looks like Rollick's got himself a new box suit. He's knocking over everything.  Go grab these freebies before they're gone. "Ok...ok Sable, I'm coming."


Details Below


Head: Catwa - Head Dude Bento
Eyes: AG. - Reverie Eyes - Sky
Body: Belleza  - Jake
Skin: 7DeadlySkins - Roland Caramel
Hair:  Modulus - Cole (Free Gift No Group Needed)
Facial Hair: Mister Razzor   - Roman


Shirt: FKD - Michael Tank (Free group gift - Group Free to Join)
   Mesh Sizes: Gianni and Jake
Pants: LOB - Off-Pants (Free group gift - Group Free to Join)
   Mesh Sizes: Signature Gianni and Belleza Jake
Shoes: .etiquette - Will's Trainers

Dogs
Pup: Jian - Countryside Collies :: Companion Pup Blue Merle
Dog: TLC - Companion Dog Pointer

Pose: Posesion - Hipster 2

Picture Taken Here: Rosewood Farms



0 comments:

Post a Comment