Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Captured by a Book

   I wanted to go to a little coffee shop and read my book. I gave myself a fresh cut courtesy of Mister Razzor's new facial hair for the L'Homme group. Then I put on my L'Homme group gift by Meva. This bright summery orange outfit was perfect for my outing. You too can enjoy this facial hair and summer outfit. You just have to join the free L'Homme group and head to Mister Razzor and Meva to pick them up. Also the long parted hair I'm wearing is a free group gift from Dura. Their group is free to join as well. Once there you can pick up another L'Homme  gift Dura has out.  As you can see I didn't make it to the coffee shop. The beautiful scenery of the Frolixxx sim called to me. I found a quiet little spot next to the lake among the flowers and clover. There I was captured by my book and time seemed to stand still.


Details Below

Head: Catwa - Head Dude Bento
Eyes: Go&See - Kitty 4# Catwa Eyes
Body:  Belleza - Jake
Skin:  MR Style Skin - Antony (1L on Marketplace)
Hair: Dura - Group Gift 2018 (Group is Free to Join)
Facial Hair:  Mister Razzor - Bill (L"Homme Group Gift: Group is Free to Join)
   Appliers: Catwa Black, Catwa Tintable, Omega Black, and Omega Tintable


Shirt: Meva - Marcus Shirt (L"Homme Group Gift: Group is Free to Join)
   Mesh Sizes: Belleza Jake and Signiture Gianni
Pants: Meva - Marcuz Pants (L"Homme Group Gift: Group is Free to Join)
   Mesh Sizes: Belleza Jake and Signiture Gianni
Shoes: Eylsium - King Pointy Loafers Canary (Store Closed and shoes Unavailable)

Accessories:
Glasses: BALACLAVA - Nerdy Glasses WOOD

Pose: Sway - Reading Pillows (Owned by me)

Picture Taken Here: Frolixxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment