Friday, August 23, 2019

Emo



 
     We all got them days where you feel a bit Emo. Second Life gives us the ability to portray what we feel on the outside if we care too. I did just that when I picked up the free L'Homme group gift from Dura. This shaggy eye covering hair-do definitely gives off that Emo vibe. When my girlfriend told me about the free Access men's group gift from Breezy. This over-sized Tee and tied sweatshirt around the torso. I knew it would pair nicely with the Dura hair to add to my Emo look. A couple more accessories that are also free L'Homme gifts really topped off my Emo look. The neck tattoo by Bolson gives that air of I don't care. The bull nose, nose piercing by Realevil Industries has that bit of hard edge punk. The final piece is the Dagger blood drip earring by Codex that more or less says leave me alone. All in all I was able to pull an Emo look together for practically peanuts.   All this cause I happened to feel a bit Emo and brought it to life in Second Life. Until next time go out and grab those freebies and bring your outfits to life.


    Details Below

Head: Catwa - Head Dude Bento
Eyes:  MESANGE - Quartz Eyes
Body:  Belleza - Jake
Skin: 7DeadlySkins - Hakon Steam
Hair: Dura - L'Homme Agu.2019 Readers Gift (L"Homme Group Gift: Group is Free to Join)
Head Tatoo: Bolson - Ryo (L"Homme Group Gift: Group is Free to Join)
  Standard Layers - Face & Neck: Fresh, Normal, and Worn
                    Neck only: Fresh, Normal, and Worn
  Appliers: Catwa, Catwa Cleaner, and Omega
Facial Scar: VYC - Homme Stiches

Shirt: Breezy - Bellic T-Shirt ( Access group Gift: Group Free to Join)
  Mesh Sizes: Belleza Jake, Signature Gianni
Pants: Furry Fashion - Brook Pants: Neon
Boots: Sn@tch - Mosh Pit Combat Boots

Accessories:
Earrings: Codex - Excalibur Ear Piercing (L"Homme Group Gift: Group is Free to Join)
          HUD: Resize and change colour of Dagger)
Nose Piercing: Realevil Industries - Bull Nose Piercing (L"Homme Group Gift: Group is Free to Join)


Pose: Wrong - Past group gift

Picture Taken Here: Missing Mile


0 comments:

Post a Comment