Monday, September 2, 2019

Summer, slowly fading


     Summer is slowly fading, the air is cooling, the leaves will begin to change, and Fall will be upon us soon. Before then I'm gonna bask in the warm sun rays, relax, read a mag or two, and let the world stop if only for a brief moment. While I do that I'm gonna get comfy in some cut off jean shorts and this tank by Exalted. It is one of three group gifts they have out right now. The group if free to join and this tank only comes in Legacy size. However it fit my Belleza Jake body perfectly. It also come with a small colour changing HUD. My bracelet is a freebie as well. It is by a store named Nior and it is the L'Homme group gift they have out. The L'homme group if free to join and if you look back at some of my previous blog post you'll find more gifts from this group. For now back to my rest and relaxation. I'm gonna sit here breath in the ocean air, listen to the seagulls and waves crash to shore. Who knows maybe I'll even take a nap.


Details below



Head: Catwa - Head Dude Bento
Eyes: AG. - Reverie Eyes - Sky
Body: Belleza  - Jake
Skin: 7DeadlySkins - Ake Caramel
Hair: Vango - Owen

Tank: Exalted- Ty Tank (Free Group Gift: Group is Free to Join)
   Mesh size: Legacy Body Only
Shorts: Esoteric Threads - Denim Shirts

Accessories:
Bracelet: Nior - Chuck bracelet (L"Homme Group Gift: Group is Free to Join)


Pose: Part of the chair

Picture taken here: Octopussy goes Cuba

0 comments:

Post a Comment