Friday, August 16, 2019

Post-Apocalyptic


    While the country slept it hit us. A static electrical pulse that put an end to life as we know it. Hitting not just one country, but the world at large. Tossing it into erratic chaos and shambles. We still don't know who did it or where is came from. It's been nearly five years since that very night. Now the world is a desolate nearly barren place. With know real leader or leaders, one must do what they have to, too survive.
    Oh! Hi, there. Sorry about that, but my outfit got me all caught up in a Post-Apocalyptic fantasy. By the way my entire outfit is comprised of freebies. All but the arms I happen to be carrying and the mask that is. So no free guns I'm afraid. Fear not, I'll tell you how and where to pick up everything else. When I saw the new  L'Homme group gift Contraption put out I knew I had to blog it.  With the amazing texture gradient going from black to red. It also gives it this dry-fit material look to. The most amazing part is this PC board, electronic type silver lines that run along the top and down the arms of the shirt. It gave me this sci-fi/ post-apocalyptic vibe. I had to build and entire outfit around it. I dug through my inventory and came up with this.
    You should of seen my surprise when I went to get landmarks for the pieces of my attire and found they are all free. The helmet I'm wearing comes from a store called Nana it is one of several group gifts they have at their store.  It's a great helmet, which has a built in re-sizer so you can make it fit any size head. It also comes with a HUD so you can change the colour of the ear holes, goggles, and straps. My pants are from a store called Power Design and they are parts of a freebie outfit the have out. These pants have this cool sorta leather metallic look to them. I found them the perfect pairing with this shirt. Finally the boots I'm wearing can be found at Adelle Arts. They are part of a free hunt prize. Adelle is having a coffin hunt at their store. You find the coffins and you get free outfits. There are five for men and ten for women. Please take note that these outfits are made for standard avatars. So some of the pieces you may not be able to wear if you're using a mesh body. I think finding a great pair of boots is well worth the little time it took me to find the coffin prize. Once I put this awesome look together I had to find the right place to make it come to life. I was able to do just that by heading over to The Wastelands. It's a Huge place covering several sims. Perfect for a post-apocalyptic, world ending, desert photography. Or if your into role playing check this place out either way. I know I'll be back to try and see it all and take a picture or two.


Details Below

Head: Catwa - Head Dude Bento
Eyes: AG. - Reverie Eyes - Sky
Body: Belleza  - Jake
Skin: Stray Dog - Aspen Tone 05

Shirt: Contraption  - Roamer's Top (L"Homme Group Gift: Group is Free to Join)
   Mesh Sizes: Geralt, Gianni, Jake, and Slink
Pants: Power Design - Paco Pants (Free Gift: Paco Set upstairs buy the box on the floor for 0L)
       Standard Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, AND Alpha layer
Boots: Adelle Arts - Toff Boots (Free part of Evening Toff outfit. One of the Coffin Hunt Prizes)
 

Accessories
Helmet: Nana - Xan Helmet (One of many Group Gifts - Group is 50L to join)
Mask: Contraption  - Mask Compass Riot
Guns: M4A1 Special Forces
          Redeption Pistols MK4

Pose: Grafica Poses - Oak V (Mens Only Hunt 9 gift)

Photo taken here: The Wastelands ( (Touch the chair to TP down to the wastelands)


0 comments:

Post a Comment