Monday, August 5, 2019

Whispers in the wind


I hear them whisper your name,
those mighty winds that blow.
I know that you are close at hand,
the winds just told me so.

The direction from whence they blew,
I am not sure I know.
For only when I hear your name,
am I sure the winds did blow.

Caressing my face with a whisper ...
calling out your name,
the winds of delight entice me.
I will never be the same.

I will follow the singing wind.
where it leads me I do not know.
For the winds that blew you from me ...
will take me where I must go.

Upward into the hills,
calmly across the sea,
Hold on my love, I'm coming ...
The wind has beckoned me.

Free to wander and search this earth,
no matter how far that may be.
Free to follow the whispering wind ...
until it blows me back to thee.

I hear your laughter on the wind.
I try with all my might,
to reach out and touch you
on this windy night.

You must be getting closer
for I feel your whispered love.
I reach out my hand to you,
please find me, my sweet dove.

You grasp my hand in yours
and softly speak my name,
out of the whispering winds
We are together again.

                                Whispering Winds  
                                      By : Marge Tindal

    Just a bit of poetry for you that represents the moment captured in this picture. That moment wouldn't be complete with out these matching Kimono's from Secrets of Gaia. They can be yours too, for free. My girlfriend Prudence and I revisited the Medieval Fantasy Hunt XIX - Realm of the Rising Sun.  When we saw the mystical crane texture of these Kimono's, we had to share them with you. The men's Tsuru Kimono only comes in Standard sizes. But it'll fit any mesh body with little to know alpha cuts enabled. As for the women's Kimono I'll share the link for Prudence's blog below so you can read what she had to say about it. The  Medieval Fantasy Hunt XIX will only be around until August 18th. If you like Asian inspired clothes and decor then you best get to hunting. Remember all the hunt gifts on the  Medieval Fantasy Hunt XIX  are free. All you have to do is fined the little red potted bonsai and Asian arch in the stores.


      Details Below

You can find Pru's Details at the FabFree Blog

Head: Akeruka [Ak] - Mesh Head Kenji Bento
Eyes: Out of Orbit - Lee Eyes Brown (These not available but others are on MP)
Body: NX-Nardcotix - David Mesh Body
Skin: Akeruka [Ak] - Omega Appliers #2 (Comes with  purchase of head)
Hair: No Match - No Siren
Facial Hair: Mister Razzor - Kanye
Mustache: Volkstone - Dashiell Facial Hair Mustache
Beard: Volkstone - Dashiell Facial Hair Goatee
        No Match - No Harm

Kimono: Secrets Of Gaia - Tsuru Kimono ((Midieval Fantasy Hunt XIX Gift - Hint: Let me check you out)
   Standard Sizes: XS,S,M,L, XL, and Alpha
Sandals: Kisetsu - Men's Geta

Pose: Reina Photography -  CP0020 (pose only)

Picture taken here Collins Land


0 comments:

Post a Comment