Sunday, June 21, 2020

Gone to the Dogs

   
     Aaahh!! This place has gone to the dogs. Pru decided to take a little day trip with the girls. Here I am stuck with all the fur babies. Mind you this isn't even half of them. As you can see I've been over run. If your looking for Herman, you won't find him. Since I got him for Pru she won't let that little pup leave her side. Thank goodness, cause I don't think I could handle another dog at this moment. Here I was trying to share with you some of the great gifts out at The Man Cave's 3rd Anniversary. I rolled back the area rug and laid out Bee Designs cabin blanket on the floor. Then I tossed Junk Food's On the Go Items (Keys, phone, wallets) on the table. Also on the table is the cool black skull ashtray from Broken Arrows. Finally, I set out the 220ML Diamonds Tears whiskey and poured me drink.
     After all that, I took a quick shower, dried my Roy Hairbase from Not Found, and lined up the Balbo beard from Magnificent. Took one last look in the mirror at my Drake face from Stray Dog. It was now time to get comfy. I pulled on the tank and short outfit from #Enrage. Went back into the living room where all the dogs decided to follow me. I plugged in the floor fan from SLAM. Cause it got a bit stuffy inside. I got comfortable on the floor ordered a pizza and checked out the Messengers Journal from Modulus while I waited.
     WARNING Never bring a hot pizza in a room with a fan that is full of dogs. As you can see I wasn't even able to enjoy a single slice. They had me as soon as my feet hit the rug. Ar least they got to enjoy the pizza. I just hope they lick it all up before Pru get back. It'll save me from having to scrub it off all the pillows and rug. While I'm trying to get up and wrangle these dogs.
Head on over to The Man Cave Event and click all the cans near the booths. There are plenty more gifts where these came from. If you can't get in now, don't worry. You have until July 11th to grab them. Remember to join the free in world Man Cave group to be able to receive your gifts.


The Man Cave Event group - secondlife:///app/group/14eb54cf-bb31-83c0-9710-d6c4720d03d3/about (Copy and Paste in Nearby Chat)



Head:  Akeruka [Ak] - Deluxe Head Clay Bento
Body: Belleza - Jake
Skin: Stray Dog   - Drake Tone 04 (Man Cave Gift)
Applier
  Catwa
   With and with out brows
   Natural
   Freckles
   Bushyborws
   BOM Head Layers
    With and with out brows
    Brow Shape
    Shape
Hairbase: : Not Found  - Roy Hairbase Black (Man Cave Gift)
Includes:
 Lelutka  Applier
 6 Colours
 BOM Layers
   6 Colours
Beard: Magnificent  - Beard base Balbo (Man Cave Gift)
 18 Colour Fatpack
 Omega Applier
 BOM layers


Shorts: #Enrage - swimming trunks - Pollo (Man Cave Gift)
Shirt: #Enrage  - t-shirt - Pollo  (Man Cave Gift)

DECORE
Ashtray: BROKEN ARROWS -  Skull Ashtray (Man Cave Gift)
Stuff on Table: Junk Food - On the Go Items  (Man Cave Gift)
Liquor: 220ML - Diamonds Tears (Man Cave Gift)
Fan: SLAM - floor fan (Man Cave Gift)
Rug: Bee Designs -  lake Cabin decor (Man Cave Gift)
Journal: Modulus - Messengers Journal (Man Cave Gift)
Pillows:
Byrne - Betty Pillow
Akaesha  - Cuddle Pillow (I Adore U)
Dahlia  -  November Accent  Pillow - Blue & Brown
Sofa: Dench Designs - Partney Sofa
Table: Knot&co.  - Summer Memory Coffee Table (Store Closed)
Plant: Roawenwood - Tall Potted Palm Copper
Plant: Muniick - Large Snake Plant in Bronze Planter

Pizza: LORIEN - Pizza Boxed
           LORIEN - Piece of Pizza

DOGS
JIAN  - Countryside Collies :: Companion Pup Blue Merle (Gacha)
JIAN  - Love Pugs 9. Dark Fawn Companion (Gacha)
JIAN  - Scruffy Shepherds 6. Companion Tan Black (Gacha)
TLC Home Collection  - Pointer Companion
JIAN  - Jack Russel Terrier :: Wanderer (Rez me!)
North Moon - The Bond Poseball+dog(Rez)
North Moon - Best Friend Pose+ Prop{Rez}


Pose: M-1 Art Poses -  Sandy ground
Backdrop: AsteroidBox - Tiny Room


0 comments:

Post a Comment