Friday, June 12, 2020

Fond Memory

 



     Take a brief stroll down memory lane with me. Everyone has fond memories of the male figure in their lives. For me that was my Uncle, how I miss him. I use to go to his house after dinner and catch in his study/ office. He would be siting in his drafting chair looking over some blueprints or plans. At time I'd just lean against the door jam and watch him quietly. When he passed the one thing I wanted was that old drafting table and whatever else he had lying around it. It may not get any use in my home. When I happen to glance over in the corner it sits. It always puts a smile on my face. When I came across this Alto Drafting Room set at the Vintage Fair. I just knew I had to have it. That way when I'm in Second Life I have a little bit of real life home with me. A piece of my Uncle in both worlds, that'll always make me smile. Thanks Muniick for this wonderful set and the fond memories it brings me.





Muniick - Alto Drafting Room at the Vintage Fair  (12th - 22nd)
   (Can be found in stall #61)

Table: Alto Vintage Industrial Drafting Table 4 LI (Side door and 2nd to top drawer opens)
Stool: Alto Vintage Industrial Drafting Stool 3 LI (2 colors options on touch menu, 21 PG animations, pencil and cup giver)
Lamp: Alto Vintage Industrial Drafting Lamp 3 LI (lamp on / off on touch)
Divider: Alto 3-Panel Room Divider 4 LI (6 Color options on touch menu)
Plans: Alto Mechanical Drawings 1 LI (3 different drawings on touch menu)
Paper Roll: Alto Rolled up Paper 1 LI
Paper Tube: Alto Cardboard Drawing Tubes 1 LI
Pencil: Alto Mechanical Pencil 1 LI
Ruler: Alto Drafting T-Square 1 LI
Compass: Alto Drafting Compass 1 LI
Plant: Small Snake Plant in Metal Bucket 1 LI
Single Divider: (Not Shown) Alto Single Panel Room Divider 1 LI (6 Color options on touch menu)


Maps: Krescendo - Portuguese age of Discovery (Free subscriber Gift)
Shelf: Yasum - Office-Shelf (Not Available)
Phone: MADRAS - Vintage Telephone Decor
Shelves: North Moon - Bee Hive Shelve

Build Model:  Roawenwood - The Pools of Ethuil Collectible (Fantasy Faire 2018) Not Available
Ashtray: KOPI - Cigarette set
Fan:  Dixie Dandelion -  Vintage Fan Teal On Suite Case
Books: BALACLAVA - Paperbacks
Radio: Velvet Whip - 70s Record Eater "Mangiadischi"
Fish: EverGreen  (Was: Lunar Seasonal Designs) - Animated Goldfish's Ruins Fishbowl
Crystal: Junk Food - Blue Crystal Dome


Backdrop: Saintstreet  - Gift Room Backdrop (Free Gift)


0 comments:

Post a Comment