Friday, June 5, 2020

Baked with Love

     
     At times the one your with needs to take a trip. For guys it's like WHooHOO!! Time to call up the boys and host poker night. Or sit and watch sports non-stop until she returns. Eat what you want, scratch where your want, belch the alphabet, and pass gas all over the house. For now your stuck trying keep yourself occupied. I did the normal things, gardening, cleaned out the garage, fixed a few things around the house, and binge watched some tv shows. Then I found myself really missing Pru. There is always something that pops up that reminds you of them. Whether it be a song, movie, time of day, smell, or food. You're a part from one another days on end. Here I sit bored and trying to keep my mind of her. Usually there are sports on Tv to help a guy with that. In these times, UGH! Sadly there are no real sports to speak of. Unless you wanna watch old telecasts. Granted I have been doing that, but there is nothing like live sports.
     So I decided to do some baking. As we all know a woman can't pass up on fresh baked goods. Especially if they got chocolate in them, on them, or contain it. I figured I'd bake up some sweets for my Sweets return. I pulled all the essentials out of the cupboards in our kitchen. Mixing bowls, pots, pans, cookies sheets, cake pans, canisters, cookie cutters. An of course the standing mixer. Which by the way has three speeds and six colours for it via touch menu. This beaut of a mixer is Muniick 60L Happy Weekend sales item. No bakers kitchen is complete with out a great standing mixer. Am I right?
     Before I get to baking I tossed on an old pair of shorts and ditched the T-shirt. That way I wouldn't get it all full of flour, batter, or chocolate. I tied on this apron from Atlantis Design. It is their Menstuff hunt $0L gifts. With a cute witty saying on it and in a nice neutral tan colour. The Allstuff hunt runs all month long. They got a long list of Hunt gifts for the guys out there. All of the items are priced $0L or $1L. Not to worry cause this hunt includes ALL the stuff groups. Which are Womenstuff, Menstuff, Homestuff, Posestuff, and Kistuff.  You will be looking for small shirts that are the  colour of the respecting groups. There is something in this hunt for every one. Your bound to find more then one item you'll like. O ow erre and eerrt yyyyuur annz on teezz uurffe. Sorry, I just had to have a taste. I said go out there and get your hands on this stuff. As for me I have to finish this baking before Pru gets back. Make sure they look extra special and got a little note that says Baked with love. Uhh, not to mention clean the kitchen. "No, no, NO! Phoebe get off the counter" Darn cat, looks like I'm starting with the cleaning. I better get to it.



Details Below


Head: Catwa  - Dude
Body: Belleza - Jake
Eyes: Catwa - come with head
Skin: Stray Dog - Erwin Tone 04
Hairbase: : Not Found    - Ben
Facial Hair: Mister Razzor - Dalton
Facial Hair: Magnificent - Bento Goat Circle Beard 
Hair: Modulus  - Marcus 

Apron: Atlantis Design - AsH WS 2020 Menstuff (Hunt Gift)
   Mesh Sizes:
 Aesthetic
 Belleza Jake
 Exmachina Davide
 Mesh Body Classic
 Legacy
Signature Geralt
Signature Gianni
Slink

Decor
Mixer: Muniick -  Coraline Stand Mixer! (60L Happy Weekend)
  6 colours:
 Black
 Green
 White
 Yellow
 Red
 Blue
 3 Speeds
  
Muniick - 
  Kitchen Island 
  Chop Block
  Wickman Farmhouse Sink
  Double Cabinet
 Gas Stove
 Oven Hood and Backsplash
 Single Cabinet 3 Drawers
 Crackle Canisters
 Copper Sauce Pot
 Apollo Wall Planter (Small and Large)

Bowls: Kei Spot - Mixing Bowl
Cutters: Granola - Sugar-Coated Vintage Cookie Cutters.
Glass: 220ML - Gouveia Wine Cup w/ Wine
Mess: BoWillow - Flour Mess 1 & 2
Cookies: LOGO  - Cookies On A Plate (not available)
Mouth Spoon:  Spoon (not available)
Candy Apples: Code 8 - Green Chocolate Coated Apples
Wall Art: BASIL - Kitten Kitchen Clutter Bon Meowpetit
Fruit stand: Chez Moi - Apple Rack
Table: Gwen -  Kitchen Table With 9 textures


Pose: An Lar Poses - The Bruadar Series - One (Free on MP)


Backdrop: Trompe Loeil - Mali Shores Cottage Natural



0 comments:

Post a Comment