Saturday, July 11, 2020

City Living



     Just because one lives in the city, doesn't mean you can't have a little relaxing spot. Even if it's just adding a few planters, simple table, and chairs. Perhaps a small fountain to help drowned out the city noise and make it feel tranquil. Before I could complete this little beautiful spot. It was missing a little something. So I looked over this weekend Second Life sales. I found just what I needed at Muniick. These Upcycled Garden Planters, made out of a vintage sewing machine full of red rose, and old wooden drawers with yellow Poppies. Gave me bit of homey, rustic, look like you built it yourself, chic. That I was looking for to finish off my beautiful, private balcony escape from the hectic energy of the city.






Upcycled Garden Planters (60L Happy Weekend Sale)
   Muniick- Upcycled Vintage Sewing Machine Garden Planter w/ Rose
  Muniick- Upcycled Wooden Drawer Garden Planter w/ Poppies


Curtain: Myth - Curtains Sets 2
Plant: B.H. Design -  Patio Planter (Stay at home Gift)
Chair: CONVAIR -  Chaire MR.natural
Table: CONVAIR -  Nelson Pedestal Table.black
Wall Planters: Muniick  - Apollo Wall Planter - Large & Small
Wall Light: Spyralle  - Periwinkle Wall Lamp
Table Lantern: Raindale - lantern
Fence: Di'Cor  - Iron Sylva Fence Link Corner
Wall Decor: Little Branch - WallTree
Fountain: The Artist Shed - My Fake Fountain
Bamboo: Del-ka Aedilis - Zen Garden: Potted Bamboo Plant
Deck: Llorisen  - estivo pergola deck


Backdrop: Bowers House Designs - Wallower  GLASS


0 comments:

Post a Comment