Friday, April 26, 2024

Mur the Merman

               






     Hello and welcome back it's Blue the bold and sometimes humorous. Today I've traveled to the deep depths of the sea. Visited the Fairelands known as Thunnus Bay and The Last Stop. In the oceans of Thunnus Bay it's like ruins of Atlantis or some long lost sunken city. Here I came upon fish that swam up right, mermaids, several types of species that looked like humanoids but weren't.

                    As I continued my exploration I found The Last Stop, another underwater place. At first it gave me chills and no, it wasn't because the water was cold. Perhaps it had more to do with the fact it was unabandoned underground tunnels. My mind couldn't help but start running through horrors movies. The movie IT, came first and foremost in my mind. I was expecting to hear Pennywise say "We all float down here Blue." I continued on and discovered a wonderous place, with schools of fishes, coral reefs, and more creatures I've never seen before.  There was this one guy, well man, more of a merman to be exact. That I had saw in Thunnus Bay and now here. Was he following me? Or.......Oh no he's walking this way. Play it cool, act like you don't see him, or haven't seen him before. Here he comes making a beeline right for me. What will I say? Will he understand me? Will I be able to understand him?

                       "Why hello there. Didn't I just see you at Thunnus Bay as well?" He asked sounding like Mr. Limpet. Oh, yes, I was there a bit ago.  I'm Blue, it is nice to meet you. You are? "You can call me Mur." I looked at him a little confused. Well yeah, you're a Merman so doesn't everyone call you Mer? "No, no it's not Mer, it's Mur." Ok Mer the merman, you got it. He shook his head and gives me a big bluster No, spraying like Rugor Nass. "No my name is Mur, short for Murry." OOoohh, all right Mur, I got it now.  Mur and I spent the next hour talking away about all sorts of stuff. He's a very go with the flow type of guy. He was all so kind enough to let me snap a photo of him to share with all of you. So if you come across Mur the merman. That's Mur not Mer be sure to say hello.  Until next time internet peeps. This is Blue signing off.




These items can be found at Fantasy Faire until May 7th


Head: BeSpoke - Deep Sea Siren - Head ( In World Store)
Eyes: BeSpoke - Deep Sea Siren Eyes Red
Face and Body Skin:BeSpoke - Deep Sea Siren - Skin - Keppel ( In World Store)
Ear Skin: BeSpoke - Deep Sea Siren - Ear - Coral
Head Crown: BeSpoke - Deep Sea Siren - Crown (100% of this purchase goes to RFL) ( In World Store)
Body Tattoo: Arkhive  - "Mara" - Front Tattoo (In World Store)
Hand Tattoo: AURO - Lunar Moth Tattoo - Hands (In World Store)
Rib Tattoo: AURO - Lunar Moth Tattoo - Gills/Ribs (In World Store)
Bracelets: Drunken Brokkr - Thyria Bracers (50% of purchase goes to RFL. If you buy the Jewlery pack 100% of purchase goes to RLF) (In World Store)
Crown: Drunken Brokkr - Thyria Tiara (50% of purchase goes to RFL. If you buy the Jewlery pack 100% of purchase goes to RLF) (In World Store)
Shoulder shirt: Lily of the Sea -  Kuval Pauldron Gold Leather (In Worlds Store)
Back weapon: Lily of the Sea - Poseidon's Trident Old Gold (100% of this purchase goes to RFL)
Staff: Broken Arc - Staff from the depths (100% of this purchase goes to RFL) (In World Store)


 



The rest of what I'm wearing.


Body: Signature -Gianni Body v6.1
Tail: Tir Na Nog  - Merman costume Gentle fish ultramarine mesh-tail
Feet Fin: Tir Na Nog  - Merman costume Gentle fish ultramarine fin-leg
Shirt Scales: Tir Na Nog - Merman costume Gentle fish ultramarine- shirt base
Fins: Tir Na Nog - Merman costume Gentle fish ultramarine wing
Shoulder Spies: Feyline Fashions - Elmir R and L Shoulder
Chest Jewel: Feyline Fashions  - Elmir Chest Medallion
Poses: Kona Beach - Mermaid AO (No Longer Available)

0 comments:

Post a Comment