Monday, April 22, 2024

My backyard

     


     Guess who's back? Back again? Blue that's who, go tell a friend. Weaving a story not from the Fairelands. But the yard, my own backyard. Picture this if you will. The fantasy spilled over into my world. Not by choice, but by thy wife. Who went shopping with my coin when I took her along. My mind thinking free vaca bring the wifey come on. 

   Enjoying the sights, sounds, all the Fairelanders abound. From Wistlyn Shallows, through Ogham Grove, to Sunstone Oasis, we had so much fun. Wifey was keying for in every realm shopping became her thing. which brings me back to the yard, our backyard you see. For construction took place unseen but hammers, sawzalls, the sounds filled the air. 

     I went to go take a peep but Pru pulled me away and told me not to peek. Silence resonated in the air. Pru grabbed me so excited to finally share. With a snap of her fingers there it appeared. A life size Mushroom house straight outta a cartoon. The wifey stood there her face all a glow. She rambled on about how she grew up watching the Smurf show. As you can see in the yard, my backyard. My wifey can be Smurfette and live out her childhood dream.




These items can be found at Fantasy Faire until May 7th


House:  Flamingli - Much in Mushroom House (100% of purchase goes to RFL) (In World Store)
Large Trees: Fae Fantasy Creations - The Shimmering Tree - (100% of purchase goes to RFL) (In World Store)
Mushroom Stump: Fae Fantasy Creations - Illumi Shrooms Tree Stump - Purple (100% of purchase goes to RFL) (In World Store)
Small Tree: RVi Design - Heart-shaped Pond - The Petite Hangout (In World Store)
Table n Chair: Simply Shelby - Fairy Leaf Table Fairy Leaf Chair (In World Store)
Mushrooms: Simply Shelby -Fantasy Toadstool Mushroom (In World Store)
Mushrooms: Simply Shelby -Enchanted Fantasy Mushroom (In World Store)
Ladybugs: Simply Shelby -Wooden Ladybug (100% of purchase goes to RFL) (In World Store)
Welcome Sign: Simply Shelby -Garden Tool Sign - Welcome (In World Store)
Mushroom seat: Unique Obsession - Lunaberry Faery Throne (50% of purchase goes to RFL) (In World Store)
Hammock: Flying Arts - Leaf Hammock Leafy Rest (In World Store)







0 comments:

Post a Comment