Sunday, April 21, 2024

The Elven Prince

     




      Hello and welcome back it's your guy Blue here once again, bringing you my venture into the Fairelands. Today we visited the realm of Miralume, a beautiful, serene place. With white crisp walls, come hither statues, and ornate stain glass windows. At first you don't notice it, once your there for a few minutes. This veil of calmness spread over you. All the stress worries you may have vanish, forgotten. It's so tranquil that you feel like you're walking on air. I don't know if they pump placebos into the air or what (just kidding). It feels amazing to be this content. Well, will you look at that? I sat down, and I don't even remember doing that. 

     Let's get back to taking this place in and seeing what it has to offer. Several quaint shops with treasures never seen before. Others with wonderfully magical things. As I walked the winding paths, I was greeted by a High Elven Prince named Hyarmendacil. Yeah, yeah, I know I butchered his name. What can I say I'm not fluent in Elvish. Please don't make me say it again. He told me how Miralume, is the ancestral home of his people. They've lived there for thousands of years, hidden from most by a magical veil. Only once a year, that veil allows those pure of heart to slip through and discover Miralume. Hopefully, you too can be one of the few to experience this wondrous place. That's all for me today. I think I'll sit and enjoy the calming serenity of this place a little longer. Until next time, my friends. 



These items can be found at Fantasy Faire until May 7th


Ernst outfit - 100% of the fatpack purchase goes to RLF. 

   Jacket: Viki - Ernst Jacket  (In World Store)

       Sizes: Jake, Gianni, Legacy, Kario

   Pants: Viki - Ernst Skirt

    Sizes: Jake, Gianni, Legacy, Kario

Horns: PANIQ - Stray Moonlight Antlers (100% of this purchase goes to RLF) (In World Store)

Halo: Find the Fish - Golden Rose Halo (100% of this purchase goes to RLF) (In World Store)

Head Jewels: Schelm - FF007 - Kundan Maang Tikka (In World Store)

Necklace: Drunken Brokkr - Thyria Necklace (50% of this purchase goes to RLF. If you buy the Jewelry set a 100% of that purchase goes to RFL) )(In World Store)

Face Makeup: Eagle Designs -  Carnival  (In World Store)

Eye Sparkles:  Eagle Designs  - Live Star Eyes 

Hand Tattoo: Flying Horse Head Studios - Growth- STEMS (In World Store



Rest of credits below


Head:  Akeruka - Leonardo Head

Hairbase: addon - Quinn Hairbase Blond Tone 4

Eyes: YOSHI - Eole Eyes 

Body: INITHIUM - Kario V 3.2 

Face Skin: Not Found - Eddie Skin - Medium 

Body Skin: INITHIUM - Kario fit skin Medium (comes with Kario body) 


Pants: Feyline Fashions - Jaimie Pants 

Boots: Feyline Fashions - Stephon Boot (Edited by me)








0 comments:

Post a Comment