Friday, September 13, 2019

Blood Lust



“Blood coursed through my veins sweeter than life itself. And as it did, Lestats words made sense to me.
I knew peace only when I killed and when I heard his heart in that terrible rhythm,
I knew again what peace could be.”
     The warm, salty, metal taste of blood, how you course through this cold body of mine. Careful not to get a drop on my fine tailored suit. My grey blue eyes turning into bright blood lustful hues as I drink. Making me feel life once more, if only for a few euphoric minutes. I relish in the blood lust that makes me damned. I fear the next time the hunger for it, comes upon me. I don't want to become a monster that feeds on only human blood. Do I have a choice? ......Only time will tell. 

    As you can see once I dawned this Eighteenth century suit by Dreaming Thicket. I instantly became one with that of Interview with a Vampire. The Twisted Hunt brings many free gifts and this is yet another freebie I bring to you. That is if you can find the right twisted cube that holds it at the Dreaming Thicket store. My blood lust eyes are also a Twisted Hunt gift. Germinal  gives you a whole creatures of the night eye fatpack. Among this pack are these terrific vampire eyes I'm wearing in the picture. Remember The Twisted Hunt offers no hints, but does have a lot of maddening decoys. The gifts are well worth going insane over. You have all September long to conquer this hunt if you dare.  
    For now I'm gonna go back to eating the ladies hearts out with my devilishly good Eighteenth century vampire attire. The Twisted Hunt can even drive a seasoned hunter insane.. ...MMmmmwwwwahahahahahahaha!  Get out there find those twisted gifts and enjoy them, like I have.


Details Below



Head: Akeruka [Ak] -  Clay Deluxe Bento Head
Body: Belleza  - Jake
Skin: 7DeadlySkins  - Ake Clay
Eyes: Germinal - Creature of the night eyes (Twisted Hunt Gift)
   Appliers: Omega
   Mesh: Mesh eyes L & R
Hair: Astrology - Pearl II Alternative version
Makeup: Akeruka [Ak] - Blood and vamp teeth HUD (Includes with Purchase of Clay Head)


Outfit: Dreaming Thicket - Valerian Outfit (Twisted Hunt Gift)
  Mesh Sizes: Adin Bento, Edus, Mado, Onupup, and Classic fitmesh


Pose: Extra - Spectral

Picture taken at The Labyrinth of Darkness


0 comments:

Post a Comment