Sunday, September 15, 2019

Country Music

   
    I wasn't a big fan of Country Music, granted I've heard a song or two. Several years back I got sick of what main stream music had become. All sounding the same, people who couldn't sing, and auto-tuning. That's when I found Country music.I found myself becoming an avid listener. There music told a story  of heartache, love, hardship, good times, or even about an object. For me Country Music has the best storytelling. I was in just that kind of mood today. I dropped by Classic Hits 109 Country Hits in Second Life. I sat there in my casual outfit made up of  For Him Hunt 1L gifts. My dressy casual looking pullover by  Wilson's Designs and my black slacks from Rack@Steaming Ahead. You can grab them too if you can find the little black tie in each of their stores. I finally was about to leave when Garth Brooks, That Summer came on. I stopped in my tracks, and had to listen. That's when I captured this picture with all the great Country Artists adorning the walls behind me.
     No matter what type of mood your in, enjoy some music. It doesn't have to be Country, any music that resonates with you, will do. Sit back put on some tunes and just decompress for an hour or two. Nothing like music to sooth the soul.


Details Below


Head: Akeruka [Ak] -  Clay Deluxe Bento Head
Body: Belleza  - Jake
Skin: 7DeadlySkins  - Earth Caramel
Facial Hair: Mister Razzor - Breno Facial Hair (Group Gift: Group - Free to Join)
   Appliers: Catwa - Black and Omega - Black


Shirt:  Wilson's Designs - Grey Pullover Shirt (Part of the For Him Hunt Gift: Hint -  The leather look is in for fall... Make sure you gear up before you get on your hog !)
   Standard Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, and Alpha
Pants: Rack@Steaming Ahead - Men's Pants (For Him Hunt Gift: Hint - Those are some cool shoes.)
   Standard Sizes: SX, S, M, L, XL, ALPHA.
   Black and Brown leather belts
   Colour changing HUD
Shoes:  Roped Passions - Scott Randolphs Grey


Accessories
Hat: Noir - Bohemian Hat
Rings
  Amias - November Ring (1 of many Group Gifts - Group Free to Join)
  AsteroidBox - Metal Promise Ring (1 of many Group gifts - Group 75L to join)
Watch: Prey - Mens Gift (No long Available)


Pose: The Owl - Men only hunt (No long Available)

Picture taken at: Classic Hits 109 Country Hits


0 comments:

Post a Comment