Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Unconditional Love


    There is nothing quit like that special bond and unconditional love that a pet can give you. You come home from a long day at work and they're happy to see you. Their tail wagging, those wide eyes, and the jumping excitement they got. All because you just walked through the door. Even here in Second Life there are times one needs some unconditional love. There are plenty of pets in world who can bring you just that. Whether it be a gacha dog,cat, etc from Jian, ABC horse, KittyCatS, magical creatures of  Hextaordinary, or BioBreed dog. For me it was as simple as snapping a shot with a yellow lab I call Jax. I headed out to find a beautiful spot to do just that. I ended up at Whimberly wearing this comfy, fashionable hoodie by Fe Style. This awesome blue coloured hoodie complimented the yellow field of flowers perfectly. It can be yours for 1L until February 29. It is part of the MenStuff  Hunt that I told you about in my earlier Music kinda weekend post. Head on over to Fe Style and find the small tuxedo shirt. Your hint is watch your step! It was that I need a hug kind of afternoon for me. Taking time out to log on and and take a picture with good old Jax here gave me just what I was looking for. The rest of my work day went smoothly and by quickly.  If you got a pet at home or in world why not go give them a hug. 




Details Below


Head: Catwa - Head Dude Bento
Eyes: AG. - Reverie Eyes - Sky
Body: Belleza  - Jake
Skin: Stray Dog - Erwin Buttermilk Tone 04
Hairbase:  Not Found  - Ben
Hair: Vango -  Owen


 Hoodie: Fe Style - Domvok Hoodie Blue (MenStuff  Hunt Gift: Hint - Watch your Step!)
   Mesh Sizes: Aesthetic, Belleza Jake, Signature Geralt, Signiature Gianni, and Slink
   Classic Mesh Sizes: S, M, L, and Alpha layer


Pose: Le Poppycock - Puppy Therapy


Picture taken at Whimberly

0 comments:

Post a Comment