Monday, February 10, 2020

Music kinda weekend


    There are times when the week has been rough and all you want to do is spend the weekend in. Those types of weekends are destine for music. Break out the old hi-fi, dust off the vinyl, and turn the stereo UP. I had to share with you my Second Life version of that type of weekend. I got comfy in front of Muniick's, Dwyer vintage record cabinet and Hi-Fi turntable. That way I didn't have to go too far when I needed to flip or change the record. What better way then to get comfy with an entire freebie outfit that also includes my skin. My skin, Tshirt and jeans are part of the February long MenStuff  Hunt. You will be looking for a short sleeve tuxedo shirt. 7 Deadly skins has this handsome looking male skin named Sven as their MenStuff  Hunt gift. It comes in one shade, caramel, omega applier, and BOM.  My tshirt comes from a store called FN life w style. It's a great blue ribbed tshirt and comes in what seems like a hundred mesh sizes via a HUD. You can really fit it to any body you might have. These sweet looking black worn jeans come by way of Hawker's House. You'll have to use your alpha cuts to make these baby's fit you right. Cause they only come in classic mesh sizes. The look of them is well worth it and they're free. Lastly my sneakers are from Versov and come with an awesome HUD to change the colour. As well as changing the eyelids, laces, and sole. The sneakers are a group gift and their group is free to join. Granted I saved you all, by deciding not to show off any of my dance moves. Just so you know I do a mean rendition of Tom Cruises dance scene from Risky Business. If you don't know the reference please look it up. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Please don't go picturing me doing it. "sings"

Just take those old records off the shelf
I'll sit and listen to 'em by m'self
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock and roll
Don't try to take me to a Disco
You'll never even get me out on the floor
In 10 minutes I'll be late for the door
I like that old time rock and roll
Still like that old time rock and roll
The kinda music just soothes the soul
I reminisce about the days of old
With that old time rock and roll

    Gosh darn it now you got me singing that song. I best stop before I break out into dance. Go out grab these freebies. One last thing the MenStuff  Hunt isn't entirely free. There are about half the gifts that'll cost you 1L each. Guys get out there and do this hunt. You and I both no there isn't many men only hunts that cross the grid. Have fun turn up the tunes and enjoy your week.



Details Below



Head: Catwa - Head Dude Bento
Eyes: AG. - Reverie Eyes - Sky
Body: Belleza  - Jake
Skin: 7 Deadly skins - Sven Caramel  (MenStuff  Hunt Gift: Hint - Cold as stone in the dutch way)
Hairbase:  Not Found  - Ben
Hair: Vango -  Owen
Facial Hair: Mister Razzor - Raphael


Tshirt: FN life w style - Blue TShirt  (MenStuff  Hunt Gift: Hint - I want my Candy Surprise!)
   Multi-Body HUD
    Mesh Sizes: Omega, Adam, Belleza Jake, Adin, Aesthetic, DevMuscle, 
                LUomo, NX-David, Signature Geralt and Gianni, Altamura, Exmachina,
                TZ, Onopup, Slink, TMP, SKing
Pants: Hawker's House - Chandler Jeans Onyx (Hoodie Top not pictured)  (MenStuff  Hunt Gift: Hint - You are Braver Than you Believe)
       Classic Mesh Sizes in Tapered and Straight legged: XS, S, M, L, XL, and Alpha 
Sneakers: Versov - Jumpov (Group Gift - Free to Join)
   Mesh Sizes: Belleza, Signature, Slink, TMP, Unrigged
    HUD - Change colour, laces, Eyes, and sole.


Decor
Cabinet: Muniick - Dwyer vintage record cabinet 
Turntable: Muniick - Hi-Fi turntable
Table: Muniick  - Dwyer Vintage Vinyl Collection Side Table
Records:  Muniick - Vinyl Collection Crate Vol.3
                                   Albums Leaning
                                   Vinyl Collection Crate Vol.1 (Altered to fit in cabinet)
                                    Albums Scattered
Rug: Muniick - Cicular Jute Border Rug
Guitars:  Thunk! - Christmas Electric Guitar (Not Available)
                Akaesha Designs  - Guitar
Chair: Muniick - Leon Chair w/Blanket
Wall Records: Consignemt - Vinyl Wall
Wall Art: Muniick - Dwyer Abstract Painting
Plant: Muniick - Apollo Wall Planter small



Pose: Gound sit in AO


Picture taken at a private location



0 comments:

Post a Comment