Sunday, December 15, 2019

It's a Merry Puppy-Mas


     I decided to gather my fine furry friends and have a little fun in the snow.  Good thing I found these freebies at FaMESHed. The sweater and vest Gild has put out is warm, comfy, and looks awesome. It's only draw back is it comes in just two mesh sizes. Belleza Jake and Slink. Not to fret I'm sure using your alpha cuts on other mesh body types you'd be able to wear too. These cozy warm Shane joggers by Etham  are perfect for snowy weather. They are also a free gift at FaMESHed. Now that I'm all warm and ready for the weather back to letting the dogs out. My little Rudolf here wasn't sure what to make of the snow. I don't think he liked the feeling beneath his paws to tell you the truth. I had to pick him up and give them paws a break.  This little guy can be yours for free.  From a store called ENIIPOse, it's their group gift , the group is free to join. The little Husky comes just as pictured, with a different pose. (For women, it didn't fit me right. I had to use a different pose) Also includes Christmas light Antlers and a red nose you can wear. Unlike Rudolph, the little yellow Labs enjoyed frolicking in the snow. The Lab pups, Lab Momma holding the candy cane, the white puffy Christmas tree, snowman, and Ho Ho Ho sign. Are an all in one piece that can be yours too, for absolutely free. They are part of an assortment of free presents you'll find under the tree at the 3D  Republic Christmas and Winter Market. If you like the multicolored lighted Winter trees behind me. You can get that as a  free group gift at Simply Shelby. There group is free to join and they're plenty of gifts to be had. Time for me to put Rudolph back down. So he can get use to the snow. I'm sure he'll be chasing the other pups around before you know it. If not him, then I know I'll have to be chasing them down. That is unless they knock me down first. Happy Holidays and a very Merry Pup-Mas from me and my brood of puppies.


Head: Catwa - Head Dude Bento
Body: Belleza  - Jake
Skin: Clef de Peau - Talbot T3
Facial Hair: Magnificent -  Daniel Bento Goatee Circle Beard



Shirt: Gild - Hood Top (FaMESHed Gift)
   Mesh Sizes: Jake and Slink
Pants: Etham - Shane Joggers(FaMESHed Gift)
  Mesh Sizes: Belleza, Sig Geralt, Sig Gianni, Slink, and TMP
  Button colour changing HUD
Boots: Roped Passions - Vance Roughneck Boots

Accessories
Hat: Fe Style - Wagner Flat Cap


Decor
ENIIPOse -  Merry Christmas #3: Husky Pup ( Group Gift - Group is Free to Join)
CJ Creations - Gift Little Winter Scene Puppy with Snowman (Free Gift  at 3D  Republic Christmas and Winter Market)
Simply Shelby - Winter Tree ( Group Gift - Group is Free to Join)
Dixie Dandelion and Designs -  Santa With Corgi Puppy (Old Advent Gift)
J & I's Farm - Jack Russel Pup (old Advent Gift)


Pose: Fashiowl Poses - Christmas Friends 2

Photo taken at a private location


0 comments:

Post a Comment