Thursday, October 10, 2019

Morning on the farm


      I have always wondered what it would be like to live and or work on a farm. Waking at the crack of dawn, a long honest days work, and early to bed. Just to turn around and do it all over again the next day. Let's face it, all those early mornings would get to me. I'm a night owl so being in bed early to get up early. That does not ever happen and I can't remember the last time it did happen. Here in Second Life you can try on many hats even if it just for a brief moment of snapping a picture.
     That's just what I did here. I saw the new October group gift from FKD. I instantly thought lumberjack or farmer. Don't get me wrong this Shawn Plaid shirt FKD has for their group gift looks great. It comes in three popular mesh sizes, Jake, Gianni, and Slink. Not to give plaid a bad name or anything. In real life I own a few plaid shirts. I'm not a farmer or a lumberjack, I mainly just wear one  when the mood arises. They are quite comfy if I do say so myself.
     Go out and grab FKD new group gift. Their group is free to join and they got other wonderful  group gifts on the wall next to this one. One of those group gifts is even a gift card. You might wanna use to find some jeans that'll pair nicely with this shirt and leave their store with an entire outfit.
     As for me a farmers work is never done. So back to checking the corn field and riding my tractor. With all honesty I'm liking this outfit and am still wearing across the grid. Until next time enjoy this freebie and I'll keep finding more. 


Details below


Head: Akeruka [Ak] -  Clay Deluxe Bento Head
Eyes: Akeruka [Ak] - comes with Clay Deluxe Bento Head
Body: Belleza  - Jake
Skin: 7DeadlySkins  - Hakon Caramel
Facial Hair:  Deadwool  - Full Beard Brown


Shirts: FKD - Shawn Plaid (Oct. Group Gift: Group free to join)
   Mesh Sizes: Jake, Gianni, and Slink
Jeans: MadCatCreations - Jeans boot cut blue (No longer Available)


Accessories
Hat: Pump Clothing Co. - Spicey Mustard Trucker Cap

Pose: Wrong - Bento Static Male Poses - 62: W62-3

Picture taken here: Honeycomb






0 comments:

Post a Comment