Monday, October 7, 2019

Autumn Breeze


      Nothing like and Autumn breeze to make the trees rustle and the leaves glide upon the wind. It was a perfect day to meet up with my girlfriend Pru. Can you imagine my surprise when I wrapped my arm around her from behind and saw what she was wearing. We both had on b[ELLE] Octobers group gift. The men's gift is a 2 tones tee, with a grey backing and a Halloween festive spider print front. It comes with a 3 colour changing HUD for the printed front. This gift also includes the black jeans I got on, making it a whole outfit. As for the women's gift, you'll have to read Pru's blog post to know all about that. I'll leave a link below with my details.  B[ELLE] group is free to join, but you'll have to pay the vendor 1L to receive the group gift. Not to worry you will quickly be refunded that said Linden. If your checking out the beanie I got on. It can be yours for free, it comes in several different colours. So it'll match nearly any outfit you can pull together.  It is Horr gift for the Demons & Heathens Hunt.  You'll have to find the cute devilish cupie doll in store to get it. That's it for the freebie finds I have. When I find some more you'll be the first to know.


Details Below

You can find Pru's Details at the FabFree Blog



Head: Catwa - Head Dude Bento
Eyes: AG. - Reverie Eyes - Sky
Body: Belleza  - Jake
Skin: 7DeadlySkins - Milo Caramel
Hairbase: Not Found - Robert
Facial Hair: Mister Razzor   - Roman


Shirt: b[ELLE] -  Casual Tee (October Group Gift: Group free to join)
   Standard Sizes: S, M, L, and Alpha
   Mesh Sizes: Belleza, Geralt, Gianni, and Slink
   Colour Changing HUD: Choose from 3 colours
Pants: b[ELLE]] - Rugged Jeans Black
   Mesh Sizes: Fitmesh, Gianni, Jake, and Slink


Accessories: Horr - Fairbanks Hat (Demons & Heathens Gift - Hint:  I can see the alley from here.)
   Several Colours: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Maroon, Pink, and Purple


Pose: Hazeel Poses - Fall Feeling

Picture taken at a private location.

0 comments:

Post a Comment