Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Travel The World

 


   It's summer, time for a vacation, go travel the world. Well not all of us can in real life. Here in Second Life you can travel Around The Grid in 80 Days. Or so the hunt of the same name says. The outfit I'm wearing is from this said hunt. It is from Nuts Inc. a complete outfit, right down to the backpack. You will get the tank top, shorts, shoes, and backpack. It can be yours for 1L if you can find the little hot air balloon in the store. Or if you rather not hunt that balloon down you can pay 25L to the balloon at the stores Around The Grid in 80 Days 7 Hunt poster. You have plenty of time to get your hands on this hunt gift. Since the hunt runs all the way until September 30th. Oh.....by the way the hair I'm wearing is a freebie that Modulus has put out in their store. It is free to all no need to join a group. You just need to have 1L so you can pay the vendor then it'll quickly give it back. I don't know how long this hair will be free so TP over there quickly. That way you can grab it before it disappears. If you wanna go off trekking around Second Life on a little virtual vacation. Like I did, in my picture. Make sure to stop by Museum Island. It's not a really big sim, but they have quite a few sites to see. Among them is Abu Simbel temple. that's where I took my pictures at. Until next time, have fun traveling around Second Life and seeing the world. 

As Always details below

Head: Akeruka [Ak] -  Clay Deluxe Bento Head 
Eyes: AG. - Blue pastel eyes  (No longer Available)
Body: Belleza  - Jake
Skin: 7DeadlySkins - Earth Steam
Hair:  Modulus - Cole (Free Gift No Group Needed)
Hairbase: Tableau Vivant - TV hairbase (No longer Available)
Facial Hair: Volkstone - Craig Facial Hair

Tank top: Nuts Inc. - Frits Tank (Around the grid 7 Hunt Gift: Hint - I wanted to have a closer look at Lily and now I am stuck in this wall!)
   Mesh Sizes: Aethetic, Belleza Jake, Signature Gianni, Slink, and TMP
   Standard Sizes: S, M, and L
Shorts: Nuts Inc. -   Frits Swim Trunks (Around the grid 7 Hunt Gift: Hint - I wanted to have a closer look at Lily and now I am stuck in this wall!)
   Mesh Sizes: Aethetic, Belleza Jake, Signature Gianni, Slink, and TMP
   Standard Sizes: S, M, and L
Shoes: Nuts Inc - Frits Sneakers (Around the grid 7 Hunt Gift: Hint - I wanted to have a closer look at Lily and now I am stuck in this wall!)
  Mesh Sizes: Aesthetic, Gianni, and Slink
  Standard Sizes: Unrigged

Accessories
Backpack: Nuts Inc. - Around the world Backpack (Around the grid 7 Hunt Gift: Hint - I wanted to have a closer look at Lily and now I am stuck in this wall!)


Poses: Something New - Say Cheese (Styles of Man pose pack)

Picture Taken here: Museum Island



0 comments:

Post a Comment