Thursday, July 11, 2019

Balls in Your Court

   My girlfriend want to have a go at me, with a little one on one. I grab the new Active Sport Outfit from R2A and pulled it on. Laced up my ValeKeor Vasiform sneakers and was out the door to meet her. When I got to the basketball court I saw she was hard pressed on using distraction as a tactic. Man.....that out fit; Would surely distract seasoned players. I put my game face on and we tipped off. Once I was up by several buckets she pulled out all her tricks. She came out me with a full on body press. Batting them eyes and using those hands. We quickly ended the game and took to the shower........
   Hey, you're not here to read about that story. After all this is a PG freebie blog. The Active Sports Outfit can be yours for free. You just need to join the R2A group, which is free, and head over to their store and pick it up. Also sneakers I mentioned but are not shown. Are a free group gift from ValeKeor and their group is also free to join. So head on over there and grab these sneakers.
    As for my better half's outfit. You can get all her details on this 1L Hunt gift from her blog. I'll post that link below along with all my details. Until next time go out and have some fun with friends or your significant other.


Details Below

You can find Pru's Details at the FabFree Blog

Head: Catwa - Head Dude Bento
Eyes: AG. - Reverie Eyes - Sky
Body: NX-Nardcotix - David Mesh Body
Skin: 7DeadlySkins - Spijker Caramel
Facial Hair: Birth - Goatee
Hair: Vango - Owen

Shirt: R2A - Active Sport Outfit (July Group Gift: Group Free to Join)
Shorts: R2A - Active Sports Outfit (July Group Gift: Group Free to Join)
  Mesh Sizes: Adam, Aesthetic, Belleza, Nx-David, Signature Gianni.
   Also a colour changing HUD
Shoes: ValeKeor - Vasiform

Pose: Vetro Poses - Couple playing basketball 04 (The texture on ball not done well. Use your own or a different ball. The pose it great.)

Picture Taken at: Backdrop City


0 comments:

Post a Comment