Sunday, June 23, 2019

Runner


    You can all me Forest, tease me if you will. When you see me coming best get out my way. What up people? I took to the trails today and got in a run. I got up and tossed on my ELEMEN'S v-neck, Matova shorts, Tied on my RKKN long sleeve just in case. Then I laced up my GABRIEL sneakers and was off and running.  The sleeve tattoo I know your eyeing is from IDTTY and stride pose is from Whatever. You too can grab what I'm wear, tattoo, and the pose for yourself. They are all current freebies at the MANCAVE 2nd Anniversary. You'll find them in pop cans hanging from balloons next to the vendors booths. You best be quick and get them before this round ends on the 11th of July.
    If your a runner like me then make hast and run over to Akeruka and you can get this Clay Deluxe Bento Head I'm wearing. It's their group gift at the moment for the guys. The group will set you back 150L and you'll pay 1L for the head. Put on them running shoes and jet over there cause this special ends on July 6th. Man I better hit the shower before I start to draw flies. I had to let you all in on these deals before I forget. Until next time keep fit and don't be afraid to run a little.


Details Below


Head: Akeruka [Ak] -  Clay Deluxe Bento Head (Group Gift: Group Join 150L  - Gift Until July 6th then will be 4999L )
Body: Belleza  - Jake
Skin: Akeruka [Ak] - Comes with head Tone 3
   Appliers: Belleza/Slink Omega and Signature Omega
Eyes: GA.EG - Ultimate Eyes Sharp 
Tattoo: IDTTY - Blind Feeling (MANCAVE 2nd Anniversary Gift)
   Appliers: In Fresh and Faded for - Belleza, Omega, TMP
   Standard: In Fresh and Faded

Shirt: ELEMEN"S - Mark V-Neck Shirt (MANCAVE 2nd Anniversary Gift)
   Mesh Size: Signature Gianni
Waist Shirt: RKKN - Remi's Waist Shirt (MANCAVE 2nd Anniversary Gift)
   Mesh Sizes: Signature Gianni and Belleza Jake
Shorts: Matova - Remmy Shorts (MANCAVE 2nd Anniversary Gift)
   Mesh Sizes: Aesthetic, Gianni, and Jake
Shoes: GABRIEL - Leather Sneakers Camo (MANCAVE 2nd Anniversary Gift)
   Standard: Resize Left and Right
   Mesh Sizes: Belleza and Signature

Pose: Whatever - Male Bento 3 (MANCAVE 2nd Anniversary Gift)


Picture taken here - Riding Trails of Templeton Cove

0 comments:

Post a Comment