Monday, June 3, 2019

Pool Side


     Huh?  Do you hear that? The Siren's Song is calling to me. Oh wait it's just my girlfriend wanting to hang out by the pool. Our wonderful matching swimwear is free hunt items from the Siren's Song Hunt. Which lasts the entire month of June. These great bathing suits come to you from Dragonmoon Designs and are totally free if you can find the sand dollars in the store. I better get back to the pool with my boo and enjoy some cozy, cuddle time in the hot tub.


  Here's the Details

You can find Pru's Details at the FabFree Blog

Head: Catwa - Head Dude Bento
Eyes: AG. - Reverie Eyes - Sky
Body: Belleza  - Jake
Skin: 7DeadlySkins -  Major Earth (May Group Gift)
Facial Hair: ((Mister Razor))  - Roman
Hair: Exlie  - Adam

Shorts: Dragonmoon Designs - Waves Shorts (Siren's Song Hunt Gift: Hint - It's all Greek to me)
   3 Colour HUD
   Standard Sizes - XS, S,M, L, XL
   Mesh Sizes - Adam, Aesthetic, Belleza, Gianni, Slink, and TMP

Pose: Foxcity

Picture taken at private location

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, glad you are enjoying the Hunt and my swim suits :)

    ReplyDelete