Sunday, March 10, 2019

Inventor


  Hello there readers, yes I'm still here. I got a quick little post for you all. {Contraption} finally put out their gift for L'HOMME. It's this great waistcoat I'm wearing. It is totally free to all who join the free L"HOMME group. So go grab yourself one before it's gone. That's it for my freebie finds today. Real short and sweet, but I'll have more for you soon. There's a couple of hunts I'm doing that'll be sure to give me more freebies to share with you. Until then enjoy the rest of your day.


Here's those Details -

Head: Catwa - Head Dude Bento
Eyes: AG. - Reverie Eyes - Sky
Body: Belleza Jake
Skin: Stray Dog - Aspen Tone 05
Hair:{Speakeasy} - Clay hair (No longer Available)
Hairbase: Volkstone - Maick (Group Gift - Group Free to join)
Facial Hair: Volkstone - Odin (Group Gift - Group Free to join)

Shirt: {Contraption} - Jasper's Waistcoat ( L'Homme Gift Feb. 2019 - Group Free Join)
   Mesh Sizes - Geralt, Gianni, Jake, and Slink
   Cummerbund Appliers - Belleza, Omega, and Signature
Pants: Wilson's Designs - Part of Best of you hunt(old hunt gift. Can be found on top floor for 50L)
   Standard Sizes - XS, S, M, L, XL, AND ALPHA.
Shoes: {Fe Style} - Walburg Shoes(Old MOH gift. No longer Available)


Pose: Is in the stool I'm sitting on.

Picture taken here - Mieville's


0 comments:

Post a Comment