Saturday, March 23, 2019

I wanna hold her hand

    I've been bitten by the love bug and I can't stop thinking about being her man and her letting me hold her hand. she's a real choice babe, looking all fab in her new boho green top and skirt. I'm a real cool head, some might even say groovy. I even went on the Boho hunt for some new threads. This Tye-dye shirt is outta sight from Fukin Cute and only set me back 1L. I spent the day with her, what a gas, even if I happened to chase her;  While the fab four played in my head and I stumbled to hold her hand. We had a blast catching some rays, hanging loose, and shooting the breeze. Now it's time to split and crash for the night. If you want some nifty looking threads too. Then check out the hip Boho hunt it'll cost you just a bit of bread, 1L to be exact. Until next time deuces peeps.

Check out the details

You can find Pru's Details at the FabFree Blog

Head: Catwa - Head Dude Bento
Eyes: AG. - Reverie Eyes - Sky
Body: Belleza - Jake
Skin: 7DeadlySkins - Earth Caramel v.1
Hair: Alantori - Michael Hair

Shirt: Fukin Cute - Men's TyeDye TShirt (Boho Hunt Gift - (Just look for the little Llama ) Hint: And she's climbing the stairway to heaven - Led Zeppelin)
   Mesh Sizes: Adam, Asthetic, David, Gianni, Jake, Slink, and TMP
   Standard Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL (Alpha Layer)
Shorts: Angel Deluxe - Splattered Shorts
   Standard Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL (Alpha Layer)
Sandals: BHB - Faith Sandals
   Sizes: Slink, Male, and Resize

Accessories
Necklace: Feyline Fashions - Stardust Necklace (Part of Stardust Outfit)

Backdrop: Lop Backdrop  - Welcome to the sun(At the current Sense Event)
Pose: Project Puppet – Comical Run(No longer available - Past Subscriber gift)

Picture taken: At a Private Location


0 comments:

Post a Comment