Wednesday, June 21, 2023

The Devil made me do it

 




    BOOM! BOOM! Shoots straight up in bed from a sound sleep. That's how it begun, loud bangs on the walls. Then growling coming from nowhere. Finally, the vivid nightmares and voices that wouldn't go away. Endless doctor's visits, poking, prodding, analyzing. Tests after test.....finding nothing. It took a toll on my sixteen-year-old physique. I barely eat, hardly sleep, never leave the house. It grows and grows this thing inside me. The nightmares and voices are now unbearable. It's driving me INSANE!! The nasty, vile, unthinkable stuff it wants me to do. I'm losing time, hours, no idea where I've been, or what I've done. Until that one night, my nightmares became reality. 

     I, a woke with a splitting headache and felt like I had been hit by a truck. I stumble to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Turned on the light to be taken aback by my own reflection in the mirror. Horns protruding from my head. The taste of blood in my mouth. Which now housed razor shape teeth. Then all the scratches, bite marks, piece of flesh missing, that littered my body. The blood stains on my hands, pants, and boots. 

     "Oh God what have I done?" I run from my room to find blood about the hallway walls, along the floor, leading down the stairs. I round the banister and stumble into the living room. Landing on my knees face to face with the lifeless eyes of my father. I go to get up. Lying in a massive pool of blood lays my entire family. Before I can scream, it crawls from the darken corner of the room. Man, woman, disgusting horned being. 

     Menacing laughs escapes its mouth. Contoured expressions, growling, and talking in tongues. Then the voices in my head. "You did this, you killed them all. Oh, how you enjoyed it. Ha ha-ha... I knew you'd give in. Your mine all mine." I get to my feet as it moves closer to me. Twisting its neck to look up at me. Laughing, it's tongue flailing from its mouth. It taunts me. "The Devil made you do it! The Devil made you do it!" 

    This is the tale behind my ensemble. Unfathomable, nightmarish, evil. The Darkness event inspired it all. They are having a tenth-year anniversary. With some rather ghoulish gifts. I used a few to comprise my look. The Darkness event ends June 28th. You better get to stepping if you want these freebies. 

                                  

          The list below are all the gifts I used from  The Darkness event.


Eyes: YOSHI - Eole Eyes 
   LeLutka Applier and BOM

Face and Ear Undead red veiny marks: Miss Black - Make Gore Lelutka EVOx and Make Gore Ears Lelutka EVOx
     8 Different Eyes - LeLutka and BOM

Makeup: Just Magnetized - Coal Eyeliner  (BOM Only)

Tattoo Below Eye: Antisocial - Cicatrix Cross (BOM Only)

Eyebrow Spikes: Von Noir - Lanira Ear Spike (Earrings but moved them to the eyebrows)
    Metal and Plastic 6 Colour HUD

Horn: Horney Delights - Horney Mirror Horns
2 Colour HUD Black and White

Arm Tattoo: Effervescence - Osun Black Faded 
    BOM In Fresh, Worn, and Faded




Rest of the Details



Head:  LeLutka - Quinn
Hairbase: Vladdy - Paidro Waves Black
Body: Belleza -  Jake
Face Skin:Clef de Peau - Brett Petal [VELOUR]
Body Skin: VELOUR  - Eros Lite Soft Fit (Silk)
Scars:  LeLutka - Scar. 041
Tatoos: TAOX - Spirit Dark BoM Face
             TAOX - Spirit Dark BoM  Torso

BOM Layers:
   Jeanette's Joint - Dermalab Veins (heavy)
   Antaya - Blood and wounds full body
   Demonia  - Zombie bite ARM tattoo (No Longer Available) 
                          Zombie bite Stomach tattoo (No Longer Available) 
   VENGE - BOM/Tattoo Layer - Bloody Slash 
   Derdieb - Hands blood (D)

Accessories: 
   Earrings: Dope + Mercy - Trap Earrings R (Silver)
                   Kunst  - Spikes piercing / ear (left)
Facial Tube: The White Crow - Breathe Blood
Knife: Elemental - 'Aries' Dagger

Pants: AsteroidBox - Jordan Pants Halloween Bloody Ver
Boots: AsteroidBox -  Xaid Boots Halloween Bloody Ver


Pose: SVP -Never without my whiskey 1
Backdrop: The Beared Guy - Female Malice Backdrop 
Picture taken - At private Location.

0 comments:

Post a Comment