Tuesday, August 11, 2020

We wanna stay

 


     Never again....NEVER AGain! I tell ya. Ugh those darn fur babies can act just like real babies sometimes. I took just a few of them on a run at the beach this weekend. Everything was going along just dandy like. Until I decided to take a short break, catch my breath, and give the dogs a bit of a rest. We played in the waves, I watched as they chased a few crabs,and even barked at the sea lions. Then it was time to pick up the pace again and make the run home. The dogs weren't having it. Sasha bolted out in front of me. Her attempt at trying to stop me. While little Maple threw a tantrum and sat her furry little bottom in the sand. Where she proceeded to whine and fuss. Then Rocky jumped at my side and finally grabbed a hold of my shorts. That little bugger nearly pulled them all the way off, before I stopped. UGH! He also tore a pretty good size hole in them as well. Man, those were a pair of my favorite shorts too.
     Lucky for Rocky that these shorts happen to be a Men Only Hunt Gift from Gild. So I can't stay mad at the little guy. I'll have to pop over to Gild later and find the PS Controller and get me another pair for 0L.  Men Only Hunt is going on the rest of month of August. The hunt gifts range in price from 0L - 10L. They got clothes, shoes, bracelets, necklaces, sunglasses, hats, tattoos, and facial hair. So if you're a guy in Second Life you can't pass up on this hunt. You get great stuff for little to nothing at all. 
     As for me I gotta get these rambunctious dogs back home. Hopefully without loosing anymore or my clothing. I'll tell ya, I rather deal with the tantrums, shenanigans, and ploys of fur babies. Over that of, real life human tantrums of babies/kids. Far fewer headaches and way less costly. Enjoy your week and good luck hunting. 



Head: Akeruka [AK] - Deluxe Head Clay
Body: Belleza - Jake
Skin:  Stray Dog - Drake Tone 04
Hairbase: Not Found - Roy Hairbase Black
Facial Hair: Mister Razzor - Hausen Facial Hair
Hair: Volthair - Fitz Hair


Shirt: Clef de Peau - Crop Tee
Shorts: Gild - Loose half Blue (Men Only Hunt Gift 0L - Hint: Game Over)
   Mesh Sizes:  Gianni, Jake, and Legacy
Shoes:  VERSOV  - Lolitov Silver

Dogs:
Maple: JIAN - Scruffy Shepherds BOX 6. Companion Pup Tan Black (Gacha)
Rocky: JIAN - Boston Terrier Hot Dog Thief
Sasha: JIAN - Jack Russel Terrier Companion


0 comments:

Post a Comment