Saturday, April 25, 2020

Black & White Movie Night

         The one good thing about having all this down time. Is I get to watch loads upon loads of movies. I'm a nostalgic type of guy; I love old Black & White movies. This weekend I'm doing just that. I'm watching Black & White movies all day. Lounging around in a pair of Pj's and getting comfy. I wanted to share that with you too. Muniick helped me do just that. With their Happy Weekend! $60L Retro-Electro Television special. It has that old boob-tube look and feel with 10 channel picture loops. A couple of those are old movies pictures. As you can see I choose to watch the blonde bombshell herself, Marilyn Monroe. You can also change the Tv rim colours vie menu. It has 8 different colours you can pick from. If your like me, enjoy old things, and feeling nostalgic then this is the item for you. You better hurry to  Muniick and grab it cause it'll be 60L just for the weekend. If you'll excuse my next movie is about to start.  Enjoy your weekend.



Details Below




Tv: Muniick Retro-Electo Television (Happy Weekend! $60L)
Rug: Akaesha's - Empire Tan Rug
Bed: Muniick - Dobbins Murphy Bed
Mirror: Noble Creations - Floor Wood Mirror
Hat Box: Dreamscapes Art Gallery - Victoria Hatboxes
Lunchbox: THOR - Vintage Metal Suitcase - TLC Gift
Plant: Muniick - Apollo Wall Planter Large
          Muniick - Apollo Wall Planter Small
Picture: Muniick - French Revival Sketch B in Rue Chabot Frame
Hat Box: Quasi - The Boudoir Hat Boxes
Boxes: Second Spaces - file boxes stack of 3 teal
Boxes: Tuesdays - Secret Boxes  Vintage
Suitcase: Serenity Style - Noelia Suitcase


Pose: From Muniick Dobbins Murphy Bed

Picture taken at a private location






0 comments:

Post a Comment