Tuesday, March 31, 2020

80's Vibe


     The year's 1984, smell that Atlantic salt air. I've got a meeting with a low level dealing scumbag. Who I'm hoping will lead me to the head honcho. The supplier that's been flooding these Miami streets with Colombian powder. It's not always easy working undercover. Long hours, mediocre pay, broken relationships. Don't get me wrong at times it can be fun, but "you've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun."  It's all worth the payoff, putting these a-holes behind bars and getting drugs off the streets. A bit of advice, "the secret to success, whether it's women or money, is knowing when to quit. I oughta know: I'm divorced and broke."
     Cue the Miami Vice theme song. As I walk away from my car with the picturesque nighttime city backdrop behind me. When I first put on this outfit from Ascend my mind was instantly teleported to the 80's. I searched my inventory for my Sonny Crockett hair. Nearly getting lost in it's abyss mind you. Then I fell into my vehicles folder hitting rock bottom to find the Ferrari Daytona Spyder. This nostalgic look was born all because of Ascend's Hideo outfit. (An the fact I've been gravitating to watching old 80's sitcoms during this stay at home time.) The coat, shirt, cardigan combo is an all in one piece, colour fatpack. With separate colour fatpack trousers that are free as part of the Stay At Home Club. You'll find this in the Ascend store on the back wall. Right click the fatpack sign for the coat and trousers buying them for 1L. The 1L fee will be automatically refunded to you. I look good, think this outfit is growing on me. I wonder how Pru would feel if I wear it awhile. She might says something that Crockett once told Tubbs "I feel like I'm in the damned twilight zone." For now I'm gonna hop in my car, drive around the grid, wind in my hair, and Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight playing in the background. Catch ya later Pal.

(All Quotes: Courtesy of Miami Vice Tv Character - Sonny Crockett)


Details Below





Head:  Akeruka [Ak] - Deluxe Head Clay Bento
Body: NX-Nardcotix  - David Mesh Body
Eyes: Madame Noir - Saul Eyes
Skin: CH Design Skins - Andrea Normal 
Hair: Exile - Tommy

Coat and Shirts: Ascend - Hideo Trench Coat (Stay At Home Club gift)
      Mesh Sizes: Adam, Signature, Slink, TMP
      Standard: Fitmesh and alpha
      Colour HUD: Shirt - 11 colours
                  Cardigan - 13 colours
                  Coat - 15 colours
Pants: Ascend - Hideo Formal Trousers
Mesh Sizes: Adam, Signature, Slink, TMP
      Standard: Fitmesh and alpha
      Colour HUD: 12 colours
Shoes: Gild -  Espadrilles  dirty white

Car: Daytona Spyder (No Longer Available)


Pose: The Owl -  Men Only Hunt  (No Longer Available)
Backdrop:   Swallow -  Red District


Picture taken at Backdrop cove


0 comments:

Post a Comment