Wednesday, October 3, 2018

A Little Asian Persuasion


Was fishing around in my inventory and came upon this old flower couture outfit by Bakaboo.
It had gave me that Asian Persuasion feel. So I teleported over to Rosenwood. They have a great little Asian theme going on about their store. So I took a few pictures there. If you'd like to see more pictures look at my social profile. It'll direct you to my Flickr.

Head: Akeruka - Leon Bento Mesh Head
Body: Belleza - Jake
Skin: 7DeadlySkins - Jager 
Hair: Speakeasy - Clay
Facial Hair: Mister Razzor - Raphael
Body Hair: Volkstone

Jacket:  Baka Couture Blazer - Old L'Homme Gift (Still Avaliable - L'Homme Group free to join)
Pants and Shoes:  Baka Couture Pants and Shoes - Old Bakaboo Group Gift (Still Avaliable - Group free to join)
Both are still free to grab here at: Bakaboo

Pose from: My Tuty's - Daily sLife Free Basic Bento Male AO
Place: Roawenwood

0 comments:

Post a Comment